Monday, May 30, 2011

Italian Expo

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to update you all on my crazy schedule. Today I'm working on my mini Resort collection for the Italian Expo that is this weekend June 3-5. It is going to be a tour of Italy from food, wine, fashion, design, tourism, art, and entertainment. Tickets are available online for $10 and at the door for $15 we also have coupons for $2 off at Lot 8 so stop by and grab one!

Sunday is when the fashion design competition will take place. I will be on a panel where we will be judging 9 designers that will be competing to win a trip to Italy for fashion week in February. I will be closing the show with my collection.

Here is a sneak peak of the line up and what we have been working on.

Here is the link to the Italian Expo, hope to see everyone there!
http://italianexpo.us/















2 comments:

Gary said...

Your Talent shines............
Good work...........

143 Records said...

Thanks great blog post

 
Site Meter