Monday, October 3, 2011

Spring 2011, Sneak Peaks, First day

Good morning,

It is midnight, Monday morning and I am writing this blog. I am very excited about this blog b/c I am really opening my world to you. From today on, I will be posting behind the scene video blogs of the making of Spring 2012 collection. I have always loved the "behind the scene" of anything creative and I thought why not share my process. I always love watching and seeing how other designers work. I am nosy like everyone else.

I get a lot of questions about how do I start a collection? So here is all the good, the bad and the ugly. I am keeping it "real."


Follow me through this collection and I hope you learn a lot of what it takes to create a collection in 4 weeks.


I will be showing this collection at the Wortham Center, Oct 12th. We are partnering up with Elaine Turner and styling my collection with her shoes and bags.


Here is the links.for tickets:

http://www.fashionhouston.net/index.php




Love Life,
Love Fashion,

Love,

Chloe



No comments:

 
Site Meter